I absolutely LOVE broccoli. I like to find ways to prepare it other than steaming it. This is a recipe that’s great for the whole family as well as diabetics. One of the things a lot of newer diabetics struggle with is increasing the amount of vegetables they eat in each meal. You don’t want to be eating the same old steamed vegetables every day. You have to make them full of flavor and fun to eat!
Oven roasted broccoli is so versatile and easy to make delicious and I urge you to experiment with it a bit but first try this easy and wonderful recipe! It only uses a few ingredients and is still awesome if you omit the garlic.
· 4 cups fresh broccoli cut into bite sized pieces
· 1/2 cup olive oil (I’ve also used coconut oil and it still turned out great)
· 1/2 tsp garlic salt
· 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
· 2/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Prepare your baking sheet. You may need two depending on how big your sheets are. Simply line them with foil so nothing sticks.
3. Toss the broccoli and garlic in a bowl. Drizzle the olive oil over the top and mix to coat.
4. Spread the broccoli evenly on your baking sheets and sprinkle the garlic salt over the top.
5. Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.
6. When it’s done put it back in the bowl and mix all of the cheese in. Serve while it’s still hot.
Share with me what you think of this Oven Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan and Garlic Recipe in the comments.
Low Calorie Key Lime Pie
If you're not already a Fan or Follower of Fat Crushers, take 2 seconds to become a Fan or Follow Us and then Share this Post and we’ll give you this delicious bonus recipe!
[s3medialinksafe title=”Download Now” file=”bonus-recipes/Low+Calorie+Key+Lime+Pie.pdf” target=”_blank” /]
For even more delicious and healthy recipes for weight loss, Grab our Sexy Back Weight Loss Kick Starter Kit! You'll get the Fat Crushers Healthy Cooking & Recipe Pack, which includes Fat Crushers Healthy Cooking Tips Book, Healthy Meals for A Week Recipe Book, and Tasty Green Smoothie Recipes.
Additionally, you'll get extensive tools such as: the Fat Crushers Sexy Back Weight Loss Workout Video Series, the Daily Food & Fitness Journal, and the Worksheets to Track Your Weekly Weight Loss & to Calculate Your BMI. You’ll have everything you need to start and maintain your weight loss plan!
Already have a solid workout program and don’t need the Fat Crushers Sexy Back Weight Loss Workout Video Series?
No Problem. We have a Sexy Back Weight Loss Kick Starter Kit Lite that has everything the full version has except for the Workout Video Series!
So choose which is best for you and get all the recipes, tips and tools today!