When your sweet tooth hits what is your go-to snack? I’ve got a lot but sometimes you just really need a touch of chocolate. S’mores are great because they’re already portion sized, but it’s not practical to start a fire to make them the traditional way each time you want one.
You can actually make some really great indoor s’mores with your oven! Give it a try, kids love it too! We cut calories by not turning it into a sandwich and controlling how much chocolate we add.
· 1 graham cracker, broken in half
· 2 marshmallows
· 1 tbsp. of your favorite chocolate chips
1. Turn on your oven’s broiler so it can start heating up.
2. Prepare your baking sheet by covering it with parchment paper (to save on clean up)
3. Place the crackers on the sheet and put one marshmallow on each.
4. Put the chocolate chips in a bowl and microwave for 10 seconds at a time, stirring between, until melted.
5. Put the baking sheet in the oven with the door left slightly ajar so you can watch them closely.
6. Remove when the marshmallows start to brown.
7. Drizzle chocolate on top.
8. Serve while hot.
Share with me what you think of this Indoor S’mores Snack Recipe in the comments.
For even more delicious and healthy recipes for weight loss, Grab our Sexy Back Weight Loss Kick Starter Kit! You'll get the Fat Crushers Healthy Cooking & Recipe Pack, which includes Fat Crushers Healthy Cooking Tips Book, Healthy Meals for A Week Recipe Book, and Tasty Green Smoothie Recipes.
Additionally, you'll get extensive tools such as: the Fat Crushers Sexy Back Weight Loss Workout Video Series, the Daily Food & Fitness Journal, and the Worksheets to Track Your Weekly Weight Loss & to Calculate Your BMI. You’ll have everything you need to start and maintain your weight loss plan!
Already have a solid workout program and don’t need the Fat Crushers Sexy Back Weight Loss Workout Video Series?
No Problem. We have a Sexy Back Weight Loss Kick Starter Kit Lite that has everything the full version has except for the Workout Video Series!
So choose which is best for you and get all the recipes, tips and tools today!